This page will be updated always when there are any changes in Finla Työterveys regarding coronavirus.
17.3.2020 Changes in Finla Occupational Health appointments during the epidemic
In order to ensure the best possible level of service to our customers and to prevent the spread of the coronavirus as effectively as possible, we have made a few changes to our operations. The changes will take effect on March 17, 2020.
1. Mild respiratory and flu symptoms should be treated at home with permission of your supervisor.
• Mild symptoms include rhinitis, cough, sore throat, myalgia and fever. You should stay at home for as long as the symptoms stop.
• If you have severe symptoms, such as shortness of breath or decrease in general condition or flu that require medical staff guidance and counseling, first contact your occupational health nurse or our Customer Service via telephone (03 25639555) or chat / video!
2. Appointments for respiratory symptoms
• If you have respiratory symptoms, first contact your occupational health nurse or our Customer Service via telephone (03 25639555) or chat / video!
• In the Pirkanmaa region, all respiratory infection appointments are centralized at the Lielahti health station, from which other activities are relocated.
3. No Finla stations accepts customers without an appointment
• Receptions without appointment will be terminated in the current situation.
• All appointments, including nurses’ appointments, will therefore have to be booked in advance.