This page will be updated always when there are any changes in Finla Työterveys regarding coronavirus.
6.4.2020: Finla begins laboratory testing for coronavirus infection (COVID-19) 8.4.2020
In the Pirkanmaa region, we will do the testing ourselves in cooperation with Fimlab. Samples are taken at the Lielahti health station. The test can only be taken if you have a referral from a doctor. The price of the test is 195.00 € plus the fee for the time spent by the nurse and doctor according to Finla’s price list.
Outside the Pirkanmaa region, we offer testing in cooperation with Terveystalo. The price of the test performed at Terveystalo is 195.00 € and in addition, the service of Terveystalo’s chat doctor (making a referral and announcing the results) is billed in accordance with Terveystalo’s price list. We bill for the use of time by Finla’s nurse and doctor in accordance with the valid price list.
We follow the recommendations of THL and hospital districts, so testing is primarily targeted at those who are in critical jobs in the society or in their company and who have symptoms appropriate to a coronavirus infection.
If you are interested in getting the testing for your employees, contact your own occupational health nurse. Testing will be added to your occupational health care contract, and testing can only begin once the addition has been made and signed.
17.3.2020 Changes in Finla Occupational Health appointments during the epidemic
In order to ensure the best possible level of service to our customers and to prevent the spread of the coronavirus as effectively as possible, we have made a few changes to our operations. The changes will take effect on March 17, 2020.
1. Mild respiratory and flu symptoms should be treated at home with permission of your supervisor.
• Mild symptoms include rhinitis, cough, sore throat, myalgia and fever. You should stay at home for as long as the symptoms stop.
• If you have severe symptoms, such as shortness of breath or decrease in general condition or flu that require medical staff guidance and counseling, first contact your occupational health nurse or our Customer Service via telephone (03 25639555) or chat / video!
2. Appointments for respiratory symptoms
• If you have respiratory symptoms, first contact your occupational health nurse or our Customer Service via telephone (03 25639555) or chat / video!
• In the Pirkanmaa region, all respiratory infection appointments are centralized at the Lielahti health station, from which other activities are relocated.
3. No Finla stations accepts customers without an appointment
• Receptions without appointment will be terminated in the current situation.
• All appointments, including nurses’ appointments, will therefore have to be booked in advance.